Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading and asks you to :

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3 . Share 2 "teaser" sentences also citing the title of the book and the author and in that way people can have great recommendations if they like the "teaser".
4. Please avoid spoilers!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

When daybreak found him he would be no more. Amy, he thought as the stars began to fall, everywhere and all around; and he tried to fill his mind with just her name, his daughter's name, to help him from his life.
Amy, Amy, Amy.

~page 246 (ARC)
The Passage by Justine Cronine


10 comments:

  1. Great teaser !!! Wondering if I have it figured out, but will definitely wait for your review..this one may be going on my tbr list.
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so sad. Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa. Sounds tragic. Great teaser.

    Here is my Teaser Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, a weepie. I'm very curious though. Great tease!

    Here is mine if you'd like to pop by!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know this author, but this sounds like my kind of book! Great teaser!!
    HERE is mine for this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Powerful teaser. I want to read this book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!