Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading and asks you to :

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3 . Share 2 "teaser" sentences also citing the title of the book and the author and in that way people can have great recommendations if they like the "teaser".
4. Please avoid spoilers!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Finally the deed was done. He was the Teacher, the world was his students, and class was about to begin.

~page 35
Run For Your Life by James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge


5 comments:

  1. I always read books in order, but this time I read Worst Case first because I had to review it and I loved it. I'm going to read Step on a Crack next, then this one. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got this one in the pile ( somewhere) and hope to get to it this century. I hope you're enjoying it. let me know. My TT is here
    Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm wonder what deed? Good teaser! Here's mine,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have several of his books sitting on my shelf, but I haven't read them yet. Good teaser though!

    Here are our teasers :)

    Have a great day!
    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh...I love a good James Patterson novel...the teaser is a perfect fit! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!